Travel feeds our souls. We make it a priority to go on a big trip every summer. Last year we spent 2 weeks in Ireland touring the whole country. This summer we are going to Peru for 2 weeks to see Macchu Picchu, the Amazon jungle, and some good eats in Lima.
Sprinkled in-between these big trips we try to take advantage of any other travel we can squeeze in. While they may not be big international trips, they still feed our wanderlust. With all this travel we still want to save money, so we are sharing some of our best tips on traveling on a budget.
This episode is based on the post 10 Cheap Travel Tips: Feed your Wanderlust on a Budget. It also serves as a good guide for our show notes today.
Now in iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play and everywhere else podcasts are found.
- Still can travel while on a budget
- Travel is important for personal well-being
- How to travel hack for practically free flights
- packing light and minimally
- Avoid travel spending pitfalls
- 10 Cheap Travel Tips: Feed your Wanderlust on a Budget
- phonephotographypro – Bethany’s photo blog
- Airbnb – Our referral link, get $40 if it’s your first time signing up. We also get $20.
- Redeeming Chase Ultimate Rewards for Airlines and Hotels Using Transfer Partners
- The Best Chase Travel Credit Cards Explained: Travel Hacking 101
- Steve at ThinkSaveRetire traveling in Airstream
- Michelle at MakingSenseofCents traveling in a RV
- Ginger Chews (affiliate link) – Sick guy’s best friend
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.
We went to Peru a few years ago and went to Mira Flores – it’s a beautiful outdoor mall on a cliff. The view is incredible! We also went to a water fountain park … it lit up at night and was gorgeous! I can’t remember the name of the park though 🙁 Have a wonderful time 🙂
Thank you for the suggestions. I have Mira Flores on the list as a maybe, but if there is a view I will have to move it up on the list! We head out in just a few days. So stoked.