Felicity and Ferghus with a special appearance by Fluffster are on the show today to talk about how they are doing things a bit differently from the rest of us.
Set to retire at 29 and 35, these two engineers have planned for their future all while still donating up to a years salary to a donor advised fund.
Their philanthropy is only one side of this story though, as they bring many insights into how you too can plan for early retirement and truly looking at the risks involved.
Fetching Financial Freedom | Website | Twitter | Instagram
- Earliest money memories
- Family money cultures
- Reactions to retiring early
- Choosing a safe retirement date
- Taking a sabbatical
- Fears of early retirement
- Pet care and health
- Charitable giving while pursing FIRE
- Donor advised funds
- Start of their blog
- Plans for transitioning to retirement
- What is a donor advised fund?
- Landlord vs Stock Lord Calculator
- Time to Financial Independence Calculator
- New York Times Rent vs Buy
- Personal Capital Investment Checkup
- Our Next Life
- She Picks Up Pennies
Thank you for listening. If you would like to help support us please consider the following:
- Leave us a review on iTunes or whichever platform you are listening with.
- Hit that subscribe button to stay up to date with current episodes.